Hotel in St. Augustine, Florida
Out hotel in St. Augustine, FL puts you and your family in the best location for all St. Augustine attractions. See below for a variety of our hand-picked top attractions for you and your family.
There are two outlet malls within one mile, and St. Augustine’s Castillo de San Marcos, Ripley’s Believe It or Not, Ponce de Leon’s Fountain of Youth, and St Augustine Alligator Farm, are only minutes away. Area beaches are nearby and you can enjoy swimming, surfing, hunting for shark’s teeth, shelling and wildlife.
Just need a place to rest for the night? We are any easy stop on the way to Daytona Beach, Orlando and South Florida, or points north. We are just 45 minutes from NASCAR Daytona 500, Bike Week and Biketoberfest in Daytona. One exit north is the World Golf Hall of Fame and IMAX Theater, and the PGA Tour Golf Academy. Perhaps you’ve heard of The Slammer & Squire, and The King and The Bear golf courses?
St. Augustine Attractions
- Premium Outlets – 5 minutes
- Mission of Nombre de Dios – 10 minutes
- Memorial Presbyterian Church – 11 minutes
- St. Augustine Pirate & Treasure Museum – 11 minutes
- High Tide Art Gallery – 12 minutes
- World Golf Hall of Fame – 12 minutes
- Flagler College – 13 minutes
- Basilica Cathedral – 13 minutes
- The Ximenez-Fatio House – 14 minutes
- Fountain of Youth – 15 minutes
- Ripley’s Believe It of Not Museum – 15 minutes
- Castillo De San Marcos – 16 minutes
- Anastasia State Park – 16 minutes
- St Augustine Alligator Farm – 16 minutes
- St. Augustine Lighthouse & Museum – 17 minutes
- St. Augustine Wild Reserve – 45 minutes
- NASCAR Daytona 500 – 1 hour
About ST. AUGUSTINE, FLORIDA
Founded in 1565, St. Augustine, Florida is famously known as the oldest continuously occupied settlement within the contiguous US. With such a rish history, the community is chock-full of exciting things to see and do for history buffs young and old. Located on the east coast of northern Florida, St. Augustine is the perfect place to stop on your way to Orlando, Miami and points beyond. Best Western St. Ausgustine is located right along I-95 which is a perfect respite for anyone driving through northern Florida on this popular thoroughfare, but don’t miss all the fun St. Augustine attractions that this vibrant community has to offer.